Supposedly, it’s bad manners not to describe yourself, and to include a picture of yourself, and to expect anyone to take you seriously. I don’t have a picture handy. Sorry.
Well, I don’t expect the “serious” part, but figured I’ll at least give some background on myself anyway.
- Born in Detroit, Michigan.
- Majored in Computer Science at Eastern Michigan University.
- Started working on web sites professionally: 1998.
- Married in 1999.
- I have two children, Sarah and Jackson.
Some skills I’m pretty good with (or once was, in some cases):
- DOS Batch Programming
- Visual Basic
- Cold Fusion
- Active Server Pages (ASP)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Some skills I’m fair with (and am improving)
- ASP.NET 2.0
- Information Architecture
- Usability in Design
I should probably update this… Oh well.