There’s a whole host of things I’d love to get if I won the lottery. A Hummer H2, A Tablet PC, A 20GB (or more) windows-friendly music player/storage device, a new video card (with TV in/out), a new hard drive, a dishwasher, a rifle, etc… I want KEXP – Seattle to be a local station in Ann Arbor.
But honestly, those aren’t as reasonable right now as these:
- A fog proof mirror for the bathroom. Preferably hand-held.
- I’d like to get my winter coat cleaned and un-grimy.
- I want a digital camera. Doesn’t have to be super new or impressive – just something good enough to take pictures of family or my deer.
- I want the Muppet Show on DVD. It’s goofy… the kids ought to love it. I would.
- The movie gift certs I got last year were well appreciated.
- The Lord of the Rings – The Return of the King (Platinum Series Special Extended Edition)
- Late Addition: How about a DVD Writer for just $60?
That’s the list for now. I’ll update this as other things occur to me.